Semey Medical University calls candidates for preliminary selection to PhD doctorate program.
Preliminary selection for PhD doctorate program will be held from 1 February to 31 May 2020.
Every candidate must give a presentation that should be compiled according to the following selection criteria:
- Participation in scientific projects that were endorsed with protocols from Scientific Committee of the project.
- One or more scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals endorsed by the Committee to Control the Quality in the field of Education and Science (with scanned copies).
- Presentations at scientific conferences of different level (conference programs must be presented).
- English language knowledge recognized with the following certificates:
◦ The International English Testing System (IELТS) at least 4.5 scores
◦ Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program TOEFL ITP– at least 138 scores,
Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program Internet-based Test (TOEFL IBT) at least 32 scores.
◦ Test of English as a Foreign Language Paper-based testing (TOEFL PBT) at least 400 scores.
◦ Test of English as a Foreign Language Paper-delivered testing (TOEFL PDT) at least 47 scores.
- Knowledge in the field of Scientific research methodology, Biostatistics, and Evidence-based medicine that is endorsed by appropriate certificates, transcripts, and addendum to diplomas.
- Presence of scientific research proposal that has current scientific merit (annotation of future research should be presented).
- Presence of a scientific supervisor and a foreign consultant.
To obtain additional information on preliminary selection to PhD doctorate program, please, feel free to call our Scientific Department — 8 (7222) 522094 (ext. 1091). Send your request (presentation) on email: email@example.com